Location: Cary (614 Griffis Street)
Contact: Leslie Hurlburt, Preschool Director
Serving children 2’s through PreK from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (late pick-up available at 1:15 pm). Cary Presbyterian Preschool is a community-based mission of Cary Presbyterian Church, where children of all faiths, cultures, and socioeconomic backgrounds are embraced, taught and cared for, as a reflection of Christ’s love for all people.
Reasons to choose Cary Presbyterian Preschool:
- We focus on the social and emotional development of your children as they learn to interact with other children, while providing academic experiences through play.
- We provide a daily schedule of playtime, learning, music and sharing time with kindergarten readiness as our goal.
- Our staff is highly qualified and passionate about teaching preschoolers.
- Our small size creates a family atmosphere where our parents can feel connected.
- We have a beautiful, partially shaded playground with great opportunities for outdoor play and motor skill development in a natural park-like setting.
- We are licensed by the NC Division of Child Development. Our facilities, staff and program are carefully regulated to maintain compliance with the agency standards.
- We are innovative, always striving to provide quality experiences, such as Music and Science programs, and the Letterland Phonics curriculum.
- Our preschool teaches compassion for others by providing hands on mission opportunities.
Price Range: $